[odb-users] odb.exe 2.4.0 does not do anything on win7

Bergmann, Harald (FIT) Harald.Bergmann at freudenberg-it.com
Wed Apr 1 09:37:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

every time I start the precompiled odb.exe 2.4.0 on my machine (Win7 64 professional), it won't do anything, not even terminate - it just hangs. There's no difference if there are additional commands or options in the command line or not or if they are supported or not. You can stop the process with CTRL-C, though. The odb.exe 2.3.0 just works fine.
I checked the sha1 checksum for the downloaded zip, which was correct. So what am I doing wrong, besides using Windows?

Best Regards
Harald Bergmann