[odb-users] odb: error: unable to locate options file for profile 'qt' (-p)

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:07:24 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I really think either Nature is against me, or I’m really being dumb…

Yesterday I’ve downgraded to 10.9 (Maverick) the last final OSX (10.10 was too laggy, but they have released a GM today (>_>’) and I’m using Xcode 6.0.1 (App Store).

Now, I’ve recompiled everything as expected, with GCC4.9, just like I did on 10.10… Unlike http://codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2014-September/002068.html, I have a NEW odb error:
> odb: error: unable to locate options file for profile ‘qt'

Using:
> odb --changelog apps/LGC/schemas/odb-changelog.xml -d sqlite -p qt -q -s --schema-name categories -o . Category.hpp

So basically, the SAME line as on 10.10 (as it’s executed automatically when Qt’s builds the project)… Do you have an idea? :X
Maybe my fate doesn’t want me to use ODB, which is a shame...

Thanks !
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
-> Si vous n’utilisez pas GPG mais souhaitez quand même m’envoyer un e-mail chiffré: (https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA).