[odb-users] Probably a BUG in libodb-boost-2.3.0/odb/boost/multi-index/container-traits.hxx - EASY TO FIX

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Sep 24 07:33:27 EDT 2014

Hi Esben,

Esben Zeuthen <esbenzeuthen at gmail.com> writes:

> I looked in the file
> libodb-boost-2.3.0/odb/boost/multi-index/container-traits.hxx trying to
> figure out why my multi index container was not mapped correctly, and I
> found this in the very start of the header file:
>
> #ifndef ODB_BOOST_UNORDERED_CONTAINER_TRAITS_HXX
> #define ODB_BOOST_UNORDERED_CONTAINER_TRAITS_HXX

Yep, that's copy-n-paste. I've fixed it now:

http://scm.codesynthesis.com/?p=odb/libodb-boost.git;a=commit;h=3c5e0b25053a8dd4af5e47faada8b503cf3df83e

Thanks for reporting this!

BTW, other than this, how is Boost multi-index and ODB working out for
you? The ODB mapping for this container is quite interesting in that
it is mapped differently depending on whether it has a "sequenced"
index. Being able to handle this using standard the ODB container
traits mechanism (and a bit of template meta-programming) felt
really good ;-).