[odb-users] Pointer as a member of Class

nima chavooshi nima0102 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:19:27 EDT 2014

Hi

In my test program, I created a class that contains a pointer to another
class as a member. I compiled with odb and imported related schema to DB
and compile my main program. The pointer member is not inserted correctly
to associated table on DB and just inserted a big number in DB and the
table of another class is not inserted any data!! If ODB supports a pointer
as a member and could map it to db data type, please kindly guide me.

Best Regards,
Nima Chavoshi