[odb-users] help

andrew.shy.lee at gmail.com andrew.shy.lee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 23:52:49 EDT 2014

hello everyone, when i use multi-database support feature of ODB, I get into trouble! I follow the introduction of odb-manual to try to learn how to implement multiple databases support, but when i create the database instance, a bad_alloc exception is throwed by my complier (visual studio 2012), the part source code as follows :
if (db == "mysql")
    r.reset (new odb::mysql::database (argc, argv)); //bad_alloc exception is throwed
I don't know why, because when i use single database, there is no exception  throwed. I am very appreciate for your answers.

andrew.shy.lee at gmail.com