[odb-users] Usage of lazy shared pointers in a triangle relation

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:13:11 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have a problem using this kind of architecture:

- class A have a lazy_shared_pointer to C
- class B have a lazy_shared_pointer to another C
- class C contains a int

In my mysql database, we can easily see that our class A
is linked to a class C with value '1' and my class 'B' is linked
to a class C with value '2'.

In my code, I query all class A, for each A, we query for objects B.
For each B I print values of A, B and the class C of both of them.

Strangely, I have only output of C == '2'.

I then tried to compare the pointer of both C object stored in A and B.
I found that they are the same! So for each loop on objects B, the value of
A->C is updated to values of B->C.

Do you have any int to avoid this problem?

--
Deldycke Quentin