[odb-users] libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught foreign exception

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 05:20:54 EDT 2014

Hi Boris,

On 14 octobre 2014 at 15:48:18, Boris Kolpackov (boris at codesynthesis.com(mailto:boris at codesynthesis.com)) wrote:

> So I would suggest that you google for this error message and see
> if it is a common/known problem.

I tried before asking here. I can’t find anything, it’s often related to Obj-C codes.

What if I tell you that this exception (not even caught by std::exception) is raised ONLY when querying an object with relations (lazy or not). When I query an object with “id” and “name”, it works normally. Maybe I forgot to add something in the pragmas or else? Did you see something wrong or missing in my pragmas or something I could add?

Thank you for your help
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
-> Si vous n'utilisez pas GPG mais souhaitez quand même m’envoyer un e-mail chiffré: (https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA).