[odb-users] libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught foreign exception

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 01:47:27 EDT 2014

Hi Boris,

> Le 14 oct. 2014 à 07:26, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> a écrit :
>
> ODB doesn't have any exceptions that would return "uncaught foreign
> exception" string. What is the *exact* text that is printed by the
> above catch-block? Generally, when asking for help, always provide
> the exact error messages, not your interpretation of them.

Sorry it's not clear. Actually, the EXACT error message is the one in the subject (copy/past), and it wasn't caught by the catch block.
Instead, the program was terminated.

As a "test", I wrote 2 debug lines (as in my first email):
>              qDebug() << "Before query”; // SHOWN
>              odb::result<T>      r(this->m_db->query<T>());
>              qDebug() << "After query”; // exception before this line
"Before query" is shown, NOT "After query".
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques, Brazzaville.