[odb-users] odb: error: unable to locate options file for profile 'qt' (-p)

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Oct 3 02:12:08 EDT 2014

Hi Adnan,

Adnan RIHAN <axel50397 at gmail.com> writes:

> BTW, the pre-compiled version fails because of missing .h (but this
> would be another thread).

Could you provide more information on this (e.g., error code that you
see, etc).

> The thing is that we've figured it out earlier, but I was on 10.10-DP,
> so I wanted to clear my system and reinstalled the last final release
> of OSX, and now it seems that (I don't know why and how) odb isn't
> looking in /usr/local/include (as it did on 10.10). Manually adding
> "-x -I/usr/local/include" solves this issue.

This is actually the GCC build issue. For some reason your new build
does not look in /usr/local/include for headers as it should[1]. Can
you show the configure command line you used to build GCC?

[1] https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cpp/Search-Path.html