[odb-users] Some other undefined symbols on x86_64

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:25:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 29 septembre 2014 at 11:11:18, Boris Kolpackov (boris at codesynthesis.com(mailto:boris at codesynthesis.com)) wrote:

> My first guess (since you didn't show the ODB command line) would be
> that you haven't enabled query support (-q/--generate-query ODB compiler
> option).

Here is my odb call:
> odb --changelog apps/LGC/schemas/odb-changelog.xml -d sqlite -p qt -q -s --schema-name categories -o apps/LGC/src/Models/Category apps/LGC/src/Models/Category/Category.hpp

So yes, I’ve enabled query support... But I’ve downgraded to 10.9 (Maverick), I’m having other issues, so maybe after solving my newer issue, this one would be solved too.
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
-> Si vous n'utilisez pas GPG mais souhaitez quand même m’envoyer un e-mail chiffré: (https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA).