[odb-users] Issue on OSX 10.10 (Yosemite)

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:24:50 EST 2014

On 26 novembre 2014 at 22:20:02, David Sarrut (david.sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr(mailto:david.sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr)) wrote:

> I google a bit : it may be related to xcode ... (with a mess I should have done with some previous gcc installation). I will reinstall xcode and let you know

Don’t forget to install the CLT: xcode-select --install

I don’t know if brew’s GCC could have messed up something, as it’s isolated in /usr/local/Cellar/... Then the files are symlinked in usual paths. Did you remove gcc and dependencies form brew? (brew list)
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
-> Si vous n'utilisez pas GPG mais souhaitez quand même m’envoyer un e-mail chiffré: (https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA).