[odb-users] Build libodbc-qt on OSX with Qt5.2.1

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 19:01:47 EDT 2014

Hello everybody !

I’ve discovered libodb few days ago and I’m really excited to try it instead of writing my own ORM (what I was doing when I told myself there’s too much to do in a short time…).

Anyway, I’m on a freshly installed OSX + Qt5.2.1
I’m trying to build the Qt’s profile but QtCore isn’t found and I can’t make it find Qt with CPP/LDFLAGS. Can anyone tell me what should I type or do to make « configure » find Qt please?

Thanks.
--
Regards, Adnan RIHAN.