[odb-users] First project: can't find QtCore/QString on OSX

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Jun 10 04:46:52 EDT 2014

Hi Adnan,

Adnan RIHAN <adnan at rihan.fr> writes:

> It’s working, thank you.

Great! This is actually a fairly clean workaround. The purpose of the
etc/default.options file is exactly these kind of site-wide adjustments
that once made are not visible to the end-user (i.e., one doesn't have
to keep adding the Qt -I options to every ODB compiler command line in
every project).

> Do you need anything from me to work/understand/test something about
> framework directory structures ?

No, I think I have pretty much everything I need right now. If I need
to test anything OS X and Qt-related in the future, I will let you
know. Thanks for the offer and let me know if there are any other
issues.