[odb-users] Headers organisation and include prefix

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Jun 6 10:20:29 EDT 2014

Hi,

MM <finjulhich at gmail.com> writes:

>            #include "dir1/g-odb.hxx"   //// wrong, this doesn't exist all.

ODB would add the *-odb.hxx include if this header contains definitions
of some persistent objects or value types. You have all the pragmas in a
separate file (dir1_odb/h.hxx) which is what you actually want to compile
with the ODB compiler. What you also need to make sure is that this file
is marked as the definition file of all the persistent entities found in
dir1/g.hxx ('db definition' pragma).

If that doesn't help, then that would indicate there is a bug in ODB.
In that case, can you send me an archive with all the files you have
mentioned placed in their relevant directories so that I can try to
reproduce this?