AW: [odb-users] Is there an API documentation?

Marcel Nehring mne at qosmotec.com
Thu Jul 24 06:51:45 EDT 2014

Hi Boris,

that's a pity. I think it would be a great help to have something like this around for a quick reference. Might we have it available somewhere in the future?

When talking about the schema I was referring to the "database namespace". In the meantime I checked the manual on this and it looks like ODB supports only a single schema. That is, there is no ODB way of issuing a "alter session set current_schema = xyz". Is this correct?

Regards,
Marcel