[odb-users] Is there an API documentation?

Marcel Nehring mne at qosmotec.com
Thu Jul 24 04:37:54 EDT 2014

Hello,

I started to work with ODB and was wondering if there is any lightweight API documentation like a doxygen page or similar. The only documentation I could find is the ODB manual, which is quite detailed and exhaustive but it is also quite hard to use when looking for a specific feature or description of a method parameter and stuff like this. A simple API documentation which lists the classes, methods etc. and gives a brief explanation would be very helpful here.
For example I am working with Oracle and I could not find a method to specify the schema I want to use nor one to query for the currently used schema.

Regards,
                MNE