[odb-users] Special Schema.

Bruce Cresanta cresanta at me.com
Wed Jul 23 07:04:18 EDT 2014

Hi Boris,

	Going through the whole documentation and haven’t uncovered the tools yet to achieve what I want to achieve, that’s why I asked the question.   I only want to use 1 auto-id on the master side per iteration of 12M into the detail.   I can’t burn up 12M auto-id’s per iteration.   I’ll get back in touch when I have a couple classes.

Regards,

Bruce