[EXTERNAL] Re: [odb-users] C compiler cannot create executables

Hess, Michael M mmhess at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 29 09:19:28 EST 2014

Boris, in regards to your question below, I included '/opt/odb-2.3.0-x86_64-linux-gnu/lib/odb/x86_64-linux-gnu/bin' in my $PATH since our original Ubuntu environment did not have gcc and g++ installed. As such, I updated my $PATH, installed both gcc and g++, and now the 'configure', 'make' and 'make install' work well.

Thank you very much for your prompt response, and have a great day!