[odb-users] Empty db file size difference between MAC and Windows

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Feb 25 08:50:38 EST 2014

Hi Lidia,

Lidia Kalinovsky <lidia at lemur-soft.com> writes:

> Attached are 2 db files, created with odb with the same code, but
> MAC.sqlite is created on Macintosh and Windows.sqlite is created
> on Windows. There is no data inside.
>
> There is big difference in size.
>
> I believe that this is because sqlite library.
> Could somebody advice ?

It took a quick look, and the list of tables in each database
is different. For example, agent_brands_relation only exists in
one of them.

If you still get significantly different sizes for two identical
databases and this is a problem for you for some reason, then
I suggest that you ask for help on the SQLite mailing list.