[odb-users] Using container members as predicates

Alan Meekins alan.meekins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 23:37:53 EST 2014

Hi there,

I've been using ODB with much success though recently I've hit a snag. I
would like to do a query similar to:

result<User> users_with_link = db.query<User>(
> query<User>::url_list.contains("http://awesometastic.uri/blah") );

After some digging into the mailing list archives, I see that this question
was asked back in 2011(
http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2011-July/000153.html). At
the time there was no support for this type of query and so native queries
was the answer. Is using container members as predicates still not a
directly supported scenario? Native queries still the best way to do this?

Thanks
-Alan