[odb-users] let class members default to transient

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Mon Dec 29 13:54:54 EST 2014

Hello,

I  have several classes  which contain only a few members that are mapped to the
database, while most  members are transient only. Now I am looking for a way to
tell the compiler to only consider those members that are explcitly mapped
through member pragmas, and leave the others alone. Currently, it seems like I
have to put a "#pragma transient" alongside each of the non-mapped members.

I tried "db object(myclass) transient", but that seems to cause the compiler to
even ignore the explicitly mapped members..

thanks,
Christian