[odb-users] Problem trying to use bidirectional relationships, composite ids, and lazy weak pointers

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Dec 8 06:34:52 EST 2014

Hi Vickie,

Vickie Webster <vaw4 at case.edu> writes:

> I have included screen shots of compile errors below for clarity.

Never send screenshots of the errors to this mailing list. Instead,
copy and paste the text. See the posting guidelines for details:

http://codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

> Finally, when I try to run the driver I end up with the error "multiple
> definition of 'operator<(routingID,routingID)'".
>
> bool operator<(const routingID routeID, routingID value)
> {
>    return true;
> }

You have a non-inline function defined in the header file. Duplicate
definitions is the expected result. Also note that the implementation
of your operator< (always returning true) is wrong.