[odb-users] Optimistic mode doesn't work for multiple select? (while another process update data)

Quentin Deldycke quentindeldycke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 05:34:30 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like some precision about the Optimistic mode...
I have a process A who query every 10 seconds on the database. Let's say
one entry having data 'ABCD'

During the same time, a process (B) updates the value to 'EFGH'. (a mysql
client show me that data is correctly commited)

A need to reset the transaction between each query or it will continue to
pull data 'ABCD'...

Does Optimistic mode only work for update query? Do i have other choices
than reseting the transaction at every query of A?

Thanks
--
Deldycke Quentin