[odb-users] odb question

Nugmanov, Ravil (GE Energy Management) ravil.nugmanov1 at ge.com
Wed Aug 20 12:00:33 EDT 2014

Hi Boris,

Thank you for the response!

With your help and after some more research now I have better understanding of ODB features, particularly how to create database tables automatically. I like how organized and how it works, looks very attractive for me.

One more question - do you have any metrics for performance, how fast is it?

Thank you, Ravil