[odb-users] odb question

Nugmanov, Ravil (GE Energy Management) ravil.nugmanov1 at ge.com
Fri Aug 15 17:40:36 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am evaluating your product ODB,  and have couple of questions.
Looking at the examples, I can see that the type of data base (MSQ SQL or MySQL for example) should be selected before compilation, using preprocessor definition. So there is no way to build the application once, and then select data base at runtime, correct? Looks like that separate binaries must be built for each target database, correct?

Second question is about automatic creation of tables in the database. When I started the c++11-mssql-vc11 project, I was expecting that it would create tables in the database automatically. But that did not happen. So tables should be created before running this test, there is no support for automatic table creation, right?

Thank you, Ravil

Unsubscribe from our commercial electronic messages.
http://supportcentral.ge.com/esurvey/takesurvey.asp?p=17778&d=3834102
Désabonner de nos messages électroniques commerciaux.
http://supportcentral.ge.com/esurvey/takesurvey.asp?p=17778&d=3839563