[odb-users] odb and cmake

MM finjulhich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 03:17:13 EDT 2014

Hello,

My project uses vs2010 on win32 and gcc4.8 on linux64, and cmake 2.8.
I would like to integrate odb and I am looking at the various solutions.

1. To detect odb (and sqlite) headers and libraries as part of the regular
initial cmake run, I see this FindOdb.cmake
https://gist.github.com/davideanastasia/4952948, though it looks specific
to linux paths. But I see also
https://github.com/peredin/scaling-octo-batman/tree/master/odb

2. To run the odb compiler as a pre build step, I see this (for both
vstudio and gcc):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18427877/add-custom-build-step-in-cmake
However, with the above odb.cmake in step 2., there seems to be a macro
odb_compile.

Would appreciate advice on how to go about it, and if there is a plan to
include such cmake files to next cmake 3.

Thanks

MM