[odb-users] Permanent failure: Cannot start a transaction within a transaction

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Sep 2 08:46:40 EDT 2013

Hi Kai,

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> writes:

> For now I lean towards just not marking the (ODB) transaction instance
> as finalized and let the standard rollback-on-destruction semantics
> take care of it. I will let you know when I have a fix ready to try.

In the end I've decided to just roll the transaction back if SQLite
didn't do it for us automatically.

I am lazy to release another bugfix seeing that the next release is
imminent. Will you be able to use a patch:

http://scm.codesynthesis.com/?p=odb/libodb-sqlite.git;a=commit;h=c3248cd60418cee935508f62a3436970f9d234b2