[odb-users] Why do I get an odb::object_not_persistent error in this test program?

Daniel daniel.the.programmer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:34:50 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm getting an odb::object_not_persistent error.

I've narrowed the problem down to this (see attachment), yet do not know
what I'm doing wrong. This code mimics what happens in the real software
program but with a lot less code. I've verified that the error occurs
when running this code even when the database is emptied/truncated.

Help MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,

Daniel