[odb-users] in memory sqlite db

Hugo.Mildenberger at web.de Hugo.Mildenberger at web.de
Tue Nov 26 18:24:49 EST 2013

Lidia,

I don't know what type of system you're running; presumably Windows? I do
not use this system any more, but I know there are half a dozen third
party drivers providing RAM disks (for free & phone home, if you don't
mind).

In the meantime I've learned that SQLLite actually provides memory mapping
via its backup interface, so simply type "sqlite memory stream" into g**gle
et voilà! The core functionality is here: http://www.sqlite.org/backup.html.
Looks very simple and very clean.

Kind regards

Hugo Mildenberger