[odb-users] Sqlite and foreign key exception

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Nov 7 00:53:19 EST 2013

Hi Philipp,

Philipp Maluta <ensoreus at mail.ru> writes:

Add the following extra print statements and see what the output is.
I suspect you get the error somewhere further down your code and not
in this fragment:

> {
>     connection_ptr c (db->connection ());
>     qDebug() << "forein key ...";
>
>     c->execute ("PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF");
>
>     transaction t (c->begin ());
>     schema_catalog::create_schema (*db);
>     t.commit ();

      qDebug() << "schema created";

>     c->execute ("PRAGMA foreign_keys=ON");

      qDebug() << "foreign keys enabled";

>   }

Can you also show the ODB command line that you use to compile your
object model?