AW: [odb-users] Multi-Database Support - Cannot integrate Multi-Database Support / Bug report for the compiler: odb-2.2.1-i686-windows

Benjamin Schudel benjamin.schudel at nexirius.com
Tue May 28 08:41:02 EDT 2013

Hi Boris,

with the new ODB-compiler the error is fixed as you said.
But I still get the Unhandled exception which occurs on the
User-odb.ixx-file.

  inline
  result< access::object_traits_impl< ::User, id_common >::object_type >
  access::object_traits_impl< ::User, id_common >::
  query (database& db, const query_base_type& q)
  {
    return function_table[db.id ()]->query (db, q);
  }

You said I should be careful if User-odb-mssql.cxx is packaged into a
static library... What do you exactly mean with that?
Because all odb generated files are packaged into a static library in my
vs-solution.
Could that be the reason for the exception?

By the way, the bug I reported in the first mail still occurs:
If I run the following command, all .hxx files have two
#include-statements on the same line (which ends in a compile error)...
even with the new compiler version

odb.exe -m dynamic -d common -d sqlite -d mysql -d mssql -I
C:\Qt\qt-5.0.1-32-dyn\qtbase\include --profile qt --generate-query *.h

E.g. the User-odb-mssql.hxx looks like this:
#include "Role-odb-mssql.hxx"

#include "UserGroup-odb-mssql.hxx"#include "User-odb.hxx"

#include <odb/details/buffer.hxx>

Thanks and regards,
Benjamin