[odb-users] odb compilation Visual Studio 2008 error

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri May 10 13:07:13 EDT 2013

Hi,

Александр Кожевников <bioshocker at mail.ru> writes:

> Hello everybody, I've got a problem related with pre-build ODB
> compilation files. At compile time i've got net error: "error
> C2660: 'odb::sqlite::default_value_traits<T,ID>::set_value' :
> function does not take 4 arguments".
>
> I've read this thread [...], and set next compilation parameters:
> --options-file C:\SDK\libodb-boost-2.2.0\odb\boost\uuid\uuid-sqlite.options
> --hxx-prologue '#include <odb/sqlite/traits.hxx>'

I don'see what in that thread made you think that you need to add these
options. You definitely don't need them.

Your problem is that you are using an unsupported mapping between a C++
type and a database type (e.g., mapping int to TEXT). Can you you show
the fragment of code that this error points to as well as the
corresponding persistent class?