[odb-users] ODB compiler - Problem with multiple input files (*.h)

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Mar 8 06:51:48 EST 2013

Hi Benjamin,

Benjamin Schudel <benjamin.schudel at nexirius.com> writes:

> With the compiler version 2.1.1 it was possible to specify multiple input
> files like this: “*.h”.

Yes, I could confirm this regression. In 2.2.0 we switched to mingw-w64
which apparently has shell globbing disabled by default. I've enabled
it and re-built the ODB compiler, which now works as expected for me.
Can you try the new package and let me know if it works for you:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/odb/odb-2.2.1-i686-windows.zip

Once you confirm that the issue is fixed, I will make the bugfix official.

And thanks for reporting this!