[odb-users] Installing ODB Compiler

Nathan White newhite at rslfibersystems.com
Wed Mar 6 08:53:02 EST 2013

Hello Boris,

I extracted the files into /opt/odb-2.2.0-i686.  And I was able to verity odb worked correctly.

I solved the initial problem of not being able to create peron-odb files.  My issue with creating the person-odb files stemmed from me not being in the exact folder where person.hxx is stored.  It was the last configuration I tried.  Thank you for helping me through this issue.  As I am a new Ubuntu, odb, and SQLite user there are many unknowns for me so I often have a lot of questions.

Regards,
Nathan