[odb-users] Problems with ODB/MySQL and boost::posix_time recording sub-second values

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Jun 27 07:42:49 EDT 2013

Hi Adam,

Adam Walters <adam at navigatesurgical.com> writes:

> I was thrilled to note that MySQL has finally decided to support
> sub-second times in the form of TIMESTAMP(6) and DATETIME(6).
>
> [...]
>
> When I run my example, however, the fractional time part for each
> record is stuck at zero.

We just haven't had a chance to update the code yet.

I went ahead and implemented this, however, I haven't had a chance
to test it (still waiting for a VM with MySQL 5.6).

If you want to give it a try in the meantime, here is the updated
boost profile:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/odb/libodb-boost-2.2.2.tar.gz

If you do, please let us know whether it works/doesn't work for you.