[odb-users] oracle connection pool cause too many INACTIVE session

杨江骅 spiritonly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:52:15 EST 2013

Hi:
     I use following code to get database instance for singleton, but when
i close my exe, there are many INACTIVE sessions in oracle.
Then oracle's sessions will be exhausted. Someone can tell me how to close
all connections during close my exe.

static odb::database* get(const std::string& user, const std::string&
password, const std::string& dbName)
{
auto_ptr<odb::oracle::connection_factory> connection_pool(new
odb::oracle::connection_pool_factory (1, 10));
static odb::oracle::database _database(user, password, dbName, 0, 0, 0,
connection_pool);
return &_database;
}