[odb-users] Incompatible ODB compiler and runtime version

Durkan, Peter PDurkan at cantor.com
Thu Feb 14 16:50:37 EST 2013

Hi,

I just updated to the latest version and am not getting errors as in the subject when trying to build my project -

"<standard-odb-prologue>:4:4: error: #error incompatible ODB compiler and runtime versions"

$$ odb --version                                                                                                                                            02/14/2013 16:49:30 EST
ODB object-relational mapping (ORM) compiler for C++ 2.2.0
Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Code Synthesis Tools CC

Below is my version.hxx.

// ODB interface version: minor, major, and alpha/beta versions.
#define ODB_VERSION     20200
#define ODB_VERSION_STR "2.2"
// libodb version: interface version plus the bugfix version.
//
#define LIBODB_VERSION     2020100
#define LIBODB_VERSION_STR "2.2.1"
#include <odb/post.hxx>
#endif // ODB_VERSION_HXX

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Peter
CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message or disclose its contents to anybody else. Copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its contents are the sole property of Cantor Fitzgerald.
     E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
     Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our customers and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).

For further important information, please see  http://www.cantor.com/legal/statement