[odb-users] schema_catalog

Sokolov, Vadim O. vsokolov at anl.gov
Thu Feb 7 15:34:36 EST 2013

Hi Boris,
Thank you for a quick reply. Here is our scenario, we have 3 sqlite databases (in 3 files and they correspond to 3 named schemas), I have a create_all_databases function this function creates a single odb::database (use ATTACH statement from sqlite) object through which a user can access any of the 3 databases seamlessly. However some of the applications might use just one or two out of tree databases and those will not appear in the in schema_catalog and I would get an exception.
Vadim