[odb-users] Assertion fails in mysql/statement.cxx

Scott Deerwester scott.deerwester at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 10:30:59 EST 2013

I'm receiving the following in a unit test:

tst_MyTest: statement.cxx:377: odb::mysql::select_statement::result
odb::mysql::select_statement::fetch(bool): Assertion
`mysql_stmt_field_count (stmt_) == count' failed.

The situation is that I've just called db.find() with a key that doesn't
exist, and then try again with a key that does. If you need me to, I'll try
to write a minimal set of code that demonstrates the problem.