[odb-users] Problems with foreign key constraints when erasing

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Dec 2 05:43:38 EST 2013

Hi Troy,

Troy Heron <troy.heron at hixxy.org> writes:

> Is there much involved in the implementation or is it mostly a matter
> of turning it on?

All the underlying machinery is already there (we use ON DELETE CASCADE
internally to implement containers). So it is a matter of adding the
pragmas, diagnosing all the corner cases, adding a test, and writing
the documentation. In fact, I've done the first three this morning.

Can you let me know which ODB compiler package you are using?