[odb-users] simple app

dd durga.disc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 06:55:35 EDT 2013

Hi Boris,

  I am following:
http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/install-unix.xhtml

  I have downloaded odb_2.2.2-1_i386.deb file and installed through sudo
command.

 I am able to see odb version in terminal.
user at username:~/ODB/libodb$ which odb
/usr/bin/odb

gcc version: 4.6.3

  When I try to libodb, it's throwing *below errors*:

user at username:~/ODB/libodb$ make
Making all in odb
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user/ODB/libodb/odb'
make  all-am
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/user/ODB/libodb/odb'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/user/ODB/libodb/odb'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/ODB/libodb/odb'
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/user/ODB/libodb'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/ODB/libodb'

Thanks,
dd