[odb-users] Interested in C++ ORM / serialization

Michael Powell mwpowellhtx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 09:15:06 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am interested in ODB for its ORM serialization.

Having read some of the online docs, seems like a fairly
straightforward hook to incorporate into a model.

My concerns are in how well odb works cross platform: specifically, we
are targeting ArchLinux for ARM.

I believe there are sqlite and odb lib resources available. If I can
statically link ODB, however, so much the better, or at least figure
out a way to dynamically link the shared lib (acceptable).

Not counting the packaging deployment concerns (separate follow on
concern, strictly speaking).

Thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?

Thank you...

Regards,