[odb-users] Problems in android platform using ODB

ykw2012 ykwu2012 at 163.com
Tue Apr 2 23:51:44 EDT 2013

Hello:
       I develop a C++ application for android system using ODB.I use android ndk toolchain to cross-compiled the libraries I needed following the guiude(Using ODB on Mobile and Embedded Systems) .And the libraries come out fine.I build my own application,and run it.I find the error come at  "db->query<>".
      Then I  build the odb-example(hello-world) using the libraries to see if I got the same error.I put the libraries into the android system(Path:/system/lib),and put the application(hello-world) into the /data/local/tmp.I run the example,and I get a segmetation fault.I carefully examine the application,the error comes at line 53(the code is attached below).I got the same error.The query sentence always get me a segmetation fault.
      I wonder whether android platform is supported and do you have ever test odb on android platform?

Thank you.

45 typedef odb::query<person> query;
46 typedef odb::result<person> result;
47
48 // Say hello to those over 30.
49 //
50 {
51 transaction t (db->begin ());
52
53 result r (db->query<person> (query::age > 30));

2013-04-02

ykw2012 at 163.com