[odb-users] Re: Pagination and "join","groupby" in odb

Scott Zhang macromarship at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 04:00:48 EDT 2012

Hello.
   I searched over net and found this discussion
http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2012-January/000431.html

   Actually, I would suggest odb  borrow some implementation from
codeigniter because it support msql/mysql/oracle/sqlite/pgsql. Most of
table mapping are dynamic but that's ok. I just mean the pagination it
implements can be used on all databases. if it can, so should odb. Just
generate the correct sql then problem solved.

   And I see "view" can be a wrapper for any customized sql to map result
into a static class. That works.

Regards
Scott