[odb-users] Enable/Disable query support via pragma

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Oct 22 08:41:39 EDT 2012

Hi Paul,

Stath, Paul <pstath at axxcelera.com> writes:

> It would be nice if there was an ODB pragma which could be used to
> enable/disable the generation of query support code for a persistent
> class. This would be similar to the "db session" pragma that can be
> used to enable/disable session support on a per object basis.

Added to the TODO list for the next release. The minor issue here
is that object pointers and views require query support in objects
to which they point to or on which they are based. We will be able
to diagnose this if both are defined in the same header but not if
they are defined in separate. But I guess we already have this
problem with object pointers, so there is nothing really new.

Thanks for the suggestion!