[odb-users] Compile error with shared_ptr to db value

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu Oct 4 09:32:07 EDT 2012

Hi Sean,

Stroud, Sean T <ststrou at sandia.gov> writes:

> Possibly a bug?

Yes, it is a bug, thanks for reporting it.

This whole TR1 thing is quite a mess. Besides not all compilers
supporting it, those that do each have a different way to include
the headers. Add to that the fact that Boost provides TR1
implementation that is just aliased to its custom types (e.g,
boost::shared_ptr), and I often wish there was no TR1 at all.

In any case, I've fixed this bug and built a bugfix binary in
case you would like to give it a try:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/tmp/odb/odb-2.1.1-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.bz2