[odb-users] ODB compiler for oracle, double qoutes SQL statements

Magnus Granqvist magnus.granqvist at tailormade.se
Tue Nov 20 07:11:49 EST 2012

Hi,

The odb compiler generates oracle SQL code like this:
"SELECT "boost_employee"."id" FROM "boost_employee" WHERE "boost_employee"."employer"=:1"

This is not valid to run towards a oracle database as far as I know and when exeuting this SQL I  get an  ora error .
TIs this a bug or is there some switch to odb to get around this?

I guess the SQL should look something like this, i.e. there shouldn't be any double quotes in the string.
"SELECT boost_employee.id FROM boost_employee WHERE boost_employee.employer=:1"

Br,
Magnus

___________________________________
Magnus Granqvist
System Developer

TailorMade
Mobile: +46 70 449 54 40
Direct: + 46 8 5220 54 40
E-mail: magnus.granqvist at tailormade.se
Web: www.tailormadeglobal.com

Esplanaden 3A, SE-172 67 Sundbyberg, Sweden
Fax: +46 8 29 36 56 Phone: +46  8 562 454 00

TailorMade develop and implement billing solutions for the telco and utility industries. We have 15 years of experience with installations in 15 countries.  We focus on delivering innovative billing solutions that can increase flexibility and add new capabilities to the existing Billing / CIS systems.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail