[odb-users] Open the generated databse from another application

khaldon hmesheh khaldon_hmesheh at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 04:39:45 EDT 2012

Hello,

thanks for your reply. The example (schema\embedded) is very helpful for my case. If I created two projects (I use  sqlite and  MVS2008 on windows XP.  )  to store some persons with different names and ages by one application and I store some another persons to the same database from within the second application. If I try to query for all objects from one application I couldn't get the objects created by the second one. This happened although I have only one database file. I feel something strange here.

Regards

Khaldon