[odb-users] Sqlite

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Thu May 10 12:08:11 EDT 2012

Hi Khaldon,

Please don't send image attachements to this mailing list, as discussed
in the posting guidelines:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

khaldon hmesheh <khaldon_hmesheh at yahoo.com> writes:

> I don't know while I am compiling my project all information related
> to database in database.hxx file turned inactive (I use vs2008 on
> Windows XP) and I got the following error (error C2065: 'db' :
> undeclared identifier) what should I do to overcome this error.

If you are using database.hxx from one of the examples, then you
need to define one of the DATABASE_XXX macros (e.g., DATABASE_SQLITE)
to select the specific database you would like to use. There are
several ways you can do this. You can do it for the whole project
in the project settings (see the Preprocessor tab in VC++). You can
also add #define DATABASE_SQLITE at the beginning of the database.hxx
file itself.