[odb-users] Problems using ODB w/ SQLite on Windows

Oded Arbel oded at geek.co.il
Tue Jul 24 02:53:50 EDT 2012

Hi list.

I'm trying to use ODB on Windows with Visual Studio. I've created a
solution with my application, libodb, libodb-sqlite and sqlite3
(project created using the instructions found here:
http://eli.thegreenplace.net/2009/09/23/compiling-sqlite-on-windows/
).

I managed to compile libodb and sqlite, but when I try to compile
libodb-sqlite I get this error:

connection.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_sqlite3_unlock_notify referenced in function "public: void __thiscall
odb::sqlite::connection::wait(void)"
(?wait at connection@sqlite at odb@@QAEXXZ)

I've read the code and it appears that I need to add the precompiler
definition SQLITE_ENABLE_UNLOCK_NOTIFY to the sqlite3 project, which I
did (and rebuilt) - but to no avail.

Any clue as to what I'm missing?

TIA
--